In order to obtain a discount on a day trip or a holiday, you have to submit an application. You can do so by yourself, but the easy way is to do it through a social organisation of which you are a member (e.g. a public centre for social welfare (OCMW), a Centre for General Welfare Work (CAW), community animation or family guidance). They will prepare the application for you.
Do you prefer to do it yourself? Then follow these steps:
- Download the application form or order it by phone on the free of charge number 1700.
- Print the form and fill it out.
- Send the application form to the Steunpunt Vakantieparticipatie (SVP).
- Supply proof of your family income by enclosing:
- a copy of your tax declaration of the previous year
- a sticker from your health insurance fund if you have the OMNIO status.
- You should notify any change or cancellation to SVP.
If you are making the application yourself, you cannot apply for a group holiday organised by a social organisation. You can only do so if the social organisation does the application for you.