If you are planning works, the general rule is that you apply for an urban planning permission. You need a permit if you have the intention
- to build
- to renovate
- to demolish
- to dig
- to cut down trees
- to put up fences,...
For a number of smaller works you do not need an urban planning permission or only have to inform your municipality of the works
In both cases, the works may not contravene e.g.:
- urban development regulations or allotment regulations
- spatial implementation plans
- special development plans
- requirements of allotment permits
- regulations on monuments and sites,...